Entegra Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving over 14,000 members through three branch locations in Winnipeg, a centralized administration centre and a corporate office. With assets under administration exceeding $665 million, Entegra has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Manitoba by Manitoba Business Magazine.
The Entegra Difference
It's true that Entegra Credit Union and the big banks have something in common - we both offer full-service banking and a wide range of financial services - but the similarities stop there.
Listed below are some of the ways that Entegra Credit Union differs from big Winnipeg banks:
- As an Entegra member, you are an owner. Anyone can join Entegra and receive a vote to help chart the course for the future.
- Entegra's Board of Directors is elected by, and accountable to, the credit union membership, not some distant group of shareholders like a bank.
- Unlike a bank, Entegra is part of the communities we serve.
- Everyone at Entegra, even the CEO, works for you. We work in your best interest.
- And most importantly, at Entegra we recognize our members by name. Our phones are answered by a real, live, friendly person. Although we are proud to offer state-of-the art services like Telephone, Internet and Mobile banking, if you prefer to be assisted in-person by one of our friendly representatives, that's ok too!