Entegra Credit Union is proud to announce we are the FIRST Manitoba Credit Union to offer INTERAC e-Transfer†!
INTERAC e-Transfer† is a quick and convenient electronic method of transferring funds to another Canadian financial institution. They are safe, secure, and available 24/7 through online or mobile banking. All you need to know is your recipient's email address or mobile phone number.
With INTERAC e-Transfer† you can send or receive a transfer, anytime, anywhere on your computer or smartphone. Your personal information is always secure, the SMS text and email are used only to notify your recipient they have funds waiting. Entegra Credit Union will never send personal information through text or email, and the funds are kept in our secure banking network until they are deposited into your recipient's account. You will not need any financial institution or account information from your recipient.
A security question of your choosing is used to help protect your funds from being received by the wrong person. You should choose a security question that only your recipient knows the answer to.
How to send an e-Transfer:
- Log into Entegra Credit Union Online Banking and navigate to the "Transfers" screen.
- Set up your sender profile and add your recipient, make sure to create a Security Question that only your recipient knows the answer to.
- Choose how to notify the recipient, by email and/or SMS text, the amount you wish to send, and which account you want the funds to be debited from.
- Press Send! The funds will be immediately withdrawn from your account.
- Your recipient will receive notification that you have sent them an INTERAC e-Transfer† and they can follow the links provided in the notification to deposit the funds to their account.
- Once the recipient has answered the security question correctly, they can deposit the funds immediately, with no holds.
†Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under License.